Anyhoo, that's about all the deep thought my brain can handle these days ... shall we Ooh and Aw at some photos and reminisce?
October 20th. Day negative five.
October 25th. Day one!!
Day two.
Fast forward a mere ninety days ... what!?
Perfection.
Happy three months, Jett!







I CAN'T STAND IT!!.. but i love it! Because of unforseen circumstances in the last 2 weeks I have been unable to see my grandbabies, Braylie and Jett. Braylie is now baking cookie pops almost all by herself and Jett is takling up a storm. They grow up way to fast!!!
ReplyDeleteThey sure do!
DeleteI will show papi theese tomorrow and he will be happy but sad also.
ReplyDeleteWoW!!!! Time sure does fly......great pictures!!!
ReplyDelete(Chris S.)
thanks Chris! is it summer yet? :)
DeleteWow Julie! They are both beautiful! I am so happy for you! Where has the time gone! (Melanie M.)
ReplyDeleteawwww, thanks Mel! i have no idea! but i miss YOU!!
Delete