Friday, February 4, 2011

The many faces of Braylie

Smartie-Pants. 
Notice the furrowed brow ... this child amazes us every day.


Bed Head. 
Nothing says toddler like post-nap curls.


Diva. 
No worries, kiddo - Mommy and Daddy can't help but stare, too.


Tomboy. 
If Daddy gets his wish!  (and I already have a feeling he will ...)


Couch potato. 
Ha!  Yeah, right ... I think she just slipped while bouncing.


Hair stylist.
I'm in so much trouble for this one ... it's so worth it.


Sleepy-head.
The only time this camera setting does not produce a blur.


Fish Whisperer. 
Or fish-entertainer.  Though Pepper prefers fish-feeder, and so does Braylie.


Drama Queen. 
This is a fairly new face - and still taking some getting used to.  But hilarious all the same!



never stop laughing
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I saw this post a while ago but just got to see the video. I was laughing out loud along with you. That "oh boy" kills me :)

    ReplyDelete