Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome to Our Little Slice!

Happy Holidays!!

I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming up this year ... we're in crunch time now, only one week to go! 

It's so hard to keep up with everyone when we can barely keep everything straight ourselves, so I thought this would be nice gathering spot ... our little slice of paradise that everyone with Internet access can get to - even those without Facebook (ha!).

Can't guarantee I'll post every day, every week, or even every month, but I'll update when I can!

Here's a video I took today to start it off ... Braylie used to be "sceerd" (scared) of our little Snow Miser snowman, but not so much anymore!  I think they're BFF's.  Don't mind the white onesie and black socks (awesome fashion statement, i know!) - the first outfit of the day didn't survive lunch.



Hope everyone's having a great holiday season so far ... xoxoxoxo ...

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment